Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes, however this list is not exhaustive:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you or special offers.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. By default, you will be opted in to such notifications.
Please note that if you unsubscribe to such communication, this does not include information we may still contact you about regarding a current or past order.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing.
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our up most to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
We do not store payment card details.
We do not share customer details with any 3rd party, other than approved suppliers for delivery purposes or enhancing your experience.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- For fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links, such as marketing, etc..
On occasion we include links to third parties on this website. Where we provide a link it does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Our Contact details:
E-mail : email@example.com
Telephone : 01909 564 665
Write to us at:
White Wedding and Party
Unit 3A Redwall Industrial Estate